You may aspire to achieve more – overcome professional obstacles or grow even further during times of general success or you may want to be considered for future promotions, partnership or internal growth potential. Enlisting the help of an Executive Career Coach is a commitment to your career and professional growth, preparing you for critical career decisions that can propel your executive career. This service is also ideal if you are seeking a job or making a career change.
Partnered with an Executive Career Coach, you will commence a managed journey of discovery to achieve greater executive career success through a reflective approach, helping you objectively assess your experience and rediscover your unique value proposition, awaken new ideas, and to think creatively about work possibilities and strategies to reach these new goals. This is an investment towards benefiting you in your personal career trajectory, which may manifest through your greater responsibilities, helping you grow and evolve and keep you satisfied and engaged at work.
How often you meet with your career coach will depend on the support that you will need. You could meet once a week or once every two weeks or monthly. Perhaps you decide to have follow-up monthly meetings after you complete a phase of the process. You could agree to have phone calls between sessions. Goals will be documented at the outset. You can expect a career coach to help you do things like:
- Find out about your life purpose; suggest careers or changes aligned with this to increase your satisfaction, impact your energy, and make you happier.
- Stand out from the crowd in your job search, find your optimal career path, shape up your resume and executive marketing collateral and plot your next move.
- Figure out where you want to grow and come up with a strategic plan around how to fulfill your potential.
- Combine your strengths and interests in new ways and talk about yourself with confidence and clarity and with an executive presence and understand where you’re putting up barriers and holding yourself back.
- Raise your self-awareness to be able to develop a career development strategy, soft skill improvement, wellness, and confidence building
- Expert personalised coaching over 1 x 90 minute + 5 x 60-minute sessions; unlimited email communication over 2 months and a review at 6 months to monitor progress.
- Assessments for career insight; self-assessment against Executive Competencies.
- Development of a Career Map & Action plan based on (launching your own businesses, a career change, or internal promotion) pinpointing effective strategies.
- Research and job market analysis support; strategic networking strategies and insights into targeted contacts
- An articulated value proposition to demonstrate your offering and potential to the market, and advice on personal branding based on development of your unique brand and communication of this verbally, written and digitally.
Take the First Step & Enroll Now!