deliberatepractice are experts in outplacement and career management and deliver personalised, professional care and support. We adopt an ‘ask not tell’ approach to target meaningful support and tailor our services to help individuals adjust quickly and move forward with confidence.
We partner with you to plan for the career transition support required and to prepare your managers to confidently approach the change. Our focus is your brand, your people and providing a service that builds confidence for all involved.
Career Transition for Organisations
We support small and large scale change, helping achieve a smooth transition providing insights and support for line managers and HR who are involved in the planning and implementation of the change. We also consider the impacts on those left behind and advise on the aftermath of change to refocus teams. Our services include:
Organisational support services include:
- Planning and preparation support which considers building confidence of those involved in delivering the changes, the risks that need to be considered and morale of the broader workforce;
- Preparing your managers to deliver redundancy conversations confidently and support with broader communications and messaging;
- On the day support and coaching to HR and line managers involved in conducting meetings;
- Being onsite for notification meeting support for individuals who will be transitioning out of the business;
- Regular communications, updates and progress reporting of individual success stories post their departure from your organisation;
- Support in resettling the workforce to cope beyond the change, and manage their own personal transition to something new.
Individual support services:
For individuals, our personally tailored and practical programs include 1:1 support with an experienced Career Transition Coach. This exclusive relationship explores both emotional and practical elements associated with a successful career transition.
Individual programs typically involve the following elements:
- Managing change – Dealing with emotional aspects of job loss and gaining control back with a positive mindset and solutions focus;
- Career Review & Self- Assessment – Learn about yourself, values, interests, soft skills and aptitudes to inform career decision making and prospects;
- Exploration – Identifying and evaluating career options and planning for the future, based on research and informational interviews;
- Job Search – Coaching in practical job search skills, a high impact resume and LinkedIn profile, job sourcing, networking and interviewing, evaluating and negotiating job offers.
Support your departing employees and enquire about our Outplacement services below:
Diane Kane – Practice Director, Careers on: