deliberatepractice are experts in career management and specialise in outplacement, career transition and career coaching. We have a wealth of experience in assisting employees at all levels including senior executive, management, administration and operational staff to take the next step in their career whether that be in their own business, retirement or paid and non paid employment.
We provide highly customised and bespoke career management services for both organisations and individuals.
For organisations, outplacement can assist with the smooth transition to a new organisational structure, maintain the morale of those who remain with the organisation post downsizing, and provide practical support for line managers and HR engaged in the planning and implementation of the change process.
Organisational support services include:
- Providing training for Line Managers on how to conduct an effective separation interview
- Guidance in the preparation, organisation and implementation of separation interviews
- Introducing the Outplacement & Transition service and ‘On the day’ support for affected individuals
- Debriefing HR & Line Managers following separation interviews and other activities associated with restructuring
For individuals our personally tailored and practical programs include one on one support. A qualified, experienced senior career consultant is carefully matched peer to peer for the duration of the participant’s program, to address the emotional and practical elements of a successful transition process.
Individual programs typically involve the following elements:
- Managing change
- Career Review & Self Assessment
- Identifying & evaluating career options
- Coaching in practical job search skills e.g. high impact resume and LinkedIn profile, research techniques, sourcing jobs, job applications, interview techniques, dealing with recruiters, strategic networking, use of social and professional media technology, negotiating job offers etc