Our customised leadership development programs are based on sound theoretical and evidence based approaches to identify leadership potential and develop your existing and future leaders.
We take a ‘real world’ and practical approach that has ‘face validity’ with your participants. We ensure that program participants’ motivation is maximised throughout through mutual commitment and valuing the development experience.
Companion services include:
As leaders in the field of Organisational Psychology, deliberatepractice prides itself on delivering the highest quality information to support your business objectives. We are not confined to one test publisher, so we will provide you the best information, advice and assessments tailored to meet your specific needs.
We offer reports for selection, development and career evaluation. Ranging from short summary reports to more comprehensive detailed reports, we provide your organisation with information on the individual’s problem solving, approach to work, interpersonal skills and resilience to stress, pressure and setbacks. All of our psychometric assessments are offered online.
Our key differentiators are:
- Personalised report tailored to the position description, the Organisation and your needs
- Straightforward and focused feedback
- Written by a commercially focused and qualified consultant – our reports are succinct, practical and highlight organisational implications
- Genuine client and candidate care is afforded when representing your organisation
Typically our reports cover the candidate’s abilities, approach to problem solving, approach to work, how they manage themselves and how they manage / interact with others.
Report options include:
- Silver option: A brief report in bullet form highlighting strengths and development areas, job requirements and candidate experience summary and reference checking questions.
- Gold option: A mid-sized report with more detail on abilities and approach to work, self management and people, plus job requirements, candidate experience summary and reference checking questions.
- Platinum option: A comprehensive report which includes more detail on abilities and approach to work, self management and people, job requirements, candidate experience summary, reference checking questions, plus developmental suggestions, factors likely to motivate the candidate and management guidelines.
Our Service Warranty
Telephone feedback is provided within 24 hours and a written report follows within 3 working days.
360 Degree feedback provides organisations and individuals with structured and in depth information about current performance. It also addresses what will be required of an individual in the future to enable the development of detailed, specific and relevant development plans.
We have a range of online 360 feedback surveys and can design a survey to your specific requirements.
This ensures that assessment participants are given the opportunity to fully demonstrate their capabilities and are assessed objectively and fairly and in so doing gain maximum developmental benefit from the assessment program of activities.
These may include combinations of psychometrics, 360 degree surveys, simulations, in-depth career reviews and behavioural competency evaluation. These can be fully tailored to the organisation’s specific needs and cohort.
deliberatepractice uses a theoretically driven, evidence based and solution focused coaching approach tailored to the coachee’s specific development needs.
deliberatepractice’s coaches and mentors are fully qualified and experienced and importantly have the credibility to be effective. We carefully match our coaches and mentors to participants to ensure suitable fit, background and personal chemistry and have a strong track record of success with individuals at all levels.
We tailor coaching programs to suit your needs whether for an individual or organisation-wide program.
deliberatepractice recognises that strong business outcomes can be achieved through a good mentoring partnership.
Our services include Discipline Mentoring, Mentoring to Achieve Results workshops, Mentor Selection, and Mentor Guides for Graduates.