Are you ready to have a career conversation with your team?
Don’t risk losing your talent, start the conversation today!
In collaboration with Greg Smith, Author of ‘Career Conversations – How to Get the Best from your Talent Pool’, we put the spotlight on an important leadership requirement through our bespoke Career Conversations workshops. ‘Career Conversations for Leaders’ workshops equip leaders with a proactive approach to employee development, one conversation at a time!
The interception of career satisfaction and retention is widely accepted and a competitive advantage. Career satisfaction arouses energy, creativity and capability, a key to business success. Everyone benefits when leaders commit to regular career conversations with their people. Employees don’t always know how to navigate their career pathways and leaders are often ill equipped in the coaching skills necessary to assist their people to achieve career satisfaction. Leaders may be wary of having career conversations with employees for fear of getting it wrong, but as a leader, it’s easy to regret the career conversation you never had. By taking an active and sustainable interest in employees’ career drivers and development, the positive investment in that relationship is palpable.
Our leadership workshops introduce the role leaders must play in career development and explore the changing employment landscape and mega trends.
In attending, leaders will be provided with practical guidance and skills in:
- The art of holding effective career conversations drawing on career coaching and communication techniques;
- Engaging with employees on career aspirations and planning and helping to reinvent for the future of work and to build their personal brand;
- Gaining self-insight and becoming a more effective leader who demonstrates trust, empathy, active listening and solutions focus.
By investing in your relationships with employees in this way:
- Employees grow towards their aspirations and have positive employee experiences;
- Organisations are delivered workforce flexibility, from committed and engaged employees;
- Leaders learn to positively invest in their relationship with employees and feel more in control to support their growth as well as their own;
- Employees are better positioned to adapt to employment transformation and build their capability accordingly;
- Organisations increase their power to defend against competitors’ approaches.
Stay ahead of the competition, retain your valued employees and enquire about our Career Conversations workshops and coaching programs below: