Aberdeen Group have just released their latest report that looks at the link between employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
According to the authors there are 5 reasons why organisations need a well-defined employee engagement program and why this is vital to maximising customer satisfaction.
The report highlights the following results for organisations with a formal engagement program as compared to all others:
- 64% greater employee engagement rate
- 26% greater annual company revenue
- 5.3 times greater annual improvement in first contact resolution rates
- 3.3 times greater annual improvement in revenue from company referrals
- 2.8 times greater annual improvement in overall sales team attainment of quota
This makes compelling reading and evidence to what we intuitively know to be true.
Please click here to access the full report